Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's Spring here!


The trees are leafing out. The almond trees are blooming. Everything is getting ready to grow. We barely got the trees pruned; hadn’t made it to the roses yet. The Wisteria is OK, but will need help in a few weeks. The bougainvillea….well….they really like where they are planted!

I won’t suffer you my horrible photography skills. And our yard isn’t landscaped THAT perfectly. You’ll just have to close your eyes and imagine.

Which is what I’ve been doing again lately. I’ve 5 new designs started. Nothing finished. But then, that’s nothing new around my work area!

I’m playing tomorrow, so I’d better go practice my last little bit before I answer the siren call of the bench on the back patio and watch the hummingbirds at the feeder. Gosh, it’s tough living in a place you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment