Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2 more goats needed


Whew! What a day!! I had fun, but I’m whooped! I need to concentrate on the chores I’ve ignored over the past few days. The laundry has piled up and we’re low on milk and bread. So, what have I been doing?

Sharing the Hair Bun Holder pattern with the OnLine Tatting class. The pic and link is in the previous post. I really did enjoy the experience…..even though I was nervous and spent a lot of energy preparing. That meant that I had way more material than prepared than I used, but that’s OK. I’ve started a file for it all along with a pattern file and a designing ideas file. Speaking of, it’s time I spent some time on those design ideas. Maybe this afternoon.

If you have some time, I encourage you to help a venerable tatting designer reach a goal she set: 100 goats.

That’s right, goats. Jane E. has created for several years a “game” she calls TIAS (Tat It And See). This year’s pattern created a goat. She only needs 2 more pictures sent to her. So, if you didn’t join in but have an hour or two, tat a goat, scan or photograph it, and send it to her. Details with pattern on her blog: Tatting Patterns with the added ‘fun’ Factor http://tatitandsee.blogspot.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment