Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TIAS Day 5


I played hooky Saturday from housework and paid for it yesterday. That and cleaning up from the storm took all my energy (whew!) It was just such a gorgeous day Saturday! Warm, sunny, and the weather was so….inviting! Sigh. At times I feel like I live in paradise.



Then a storm blew in Saturday night and then another Sunday night. No great damage, but things were askew and knocked over and there was a bit of standing water. So, I got right outside, cleaned up, and then started inside, and there was no tatting time or extra computer time.

Anyway, here’s my version of Day 5 of Jane’s TIAS. She released it Sunday, but I just around to it today.

TIAS 2012 Day 5
I’m intrigued with what looks like a tail off a square motif…hmmm……

Day 6 will be released tomorrow; more on this then. For now, I hope you find something wonderful in nature to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment