Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

TIAS Day 4


Well, as you may know if you’ve been reading here, I’m playing in Jane’s TIAS. It’s great fun to see what whimsy she cooks up for us during the dreary days of winter. She may feel she gets the most fun. She’s probably correct! It’s fun for me to have a window on the tatting lives of so many people around the world. I feel like I have a silly grin on my face frequently (Good thing my teen is not around when I’m reading the posts!) somewhat like my Great Aunt when she used the telephone.

Our weather this morning is rather dreary. Much like England I suspect. We’ve been hoping for a bit of rain, though. That will mean snow for the mountains and skiers and a lower water bill for us. And that means more money to put towards concerts and thread!

Without further ado, here’s a scan of my Day 4 TIAS. I started out using this pink thread to gain more experience with Cebelia. I think I still prefer Lizbeth, but am getting my sea legs with this softer thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment