Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Is this really my tenth post?

Well, it’s been a good week now that I’ve been adding to this blog. I really didn’t think I would have enough to chatter about to post more than once a week or so. But, I now know why I never seem to get around to the clutter in the house!
Even though I do not hold an organ position, I do try to practice regularly. So, that can eat up a few hours of “free” time. Sitting in on classes to learn tatting techniques and design tips also eats into some of the “free” time. And then there’s my volunteering and next month teaching.
I really need to sit down and create a schedule for myself to prioritize my time so that the really important stuff gets done! I doubt I’ll share that here though. For now, I will say that I’ll post as I finish tatting projects and as I hear and see new music events. I invite your comments on any of these posts. That can help me decide what’s “important” and what I can ignore in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment