Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Fire update

Not much to share here. No pictures. 
My pieces for the Fair are close to being finished. The Bach Festival is winding up. Today is a Master Class, Chamber Concerts and Main Concert. The Golden State Theater will be celebrating next week with free concerts. I hope they include the organ.
Most of my energy has been concerned with the Fire. Several artists have lost houses and studios. Many families are wondering if they will begin again. This blog Bigsurkate has information on fundraisers, donation drives, and general news of the area.

I pray for the safety of firefighters, victims and those aiding them. I pray for favorable weather. I pray that those who would take advantage of the events for ill gain are thwarted.

No comments:

Post a Comment