Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2016

A Gigue to thread

Bead added….
Earring tatted….(no picture as it’s a gift)
Walk on the beach enjoyed…..
And as a special bonus, the sky was clear yesterday morning, so I enjoyed a wonderful colorful sunrise!


I have been considering possible designs to tat as I play through the “Gigue” Fugue. The notes are arranged in groups of 3. I’ve been toying with ways to weave in groups of 3. I have several possibilities to try. And wouldn’t it be fun if I had a thread that changed colors in the same proportion as the music changed key centers? I’d like something a bit brighter than the Herbal Garden. The music is so happy and cheerful sounding! That triangle piece is so lush and calm. I’ll just have to dance over to the stash and see what I can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment