Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

June is half over already!

The week has been a crossroads for me in a way. I had the pleasure of celebrating a college graduation, assisting a young couple in the first stage of relocating, and connecting with people I know will be a part of the rest of my life. Realizing all that has settled a bit of the chaos in my mind. It’s also made it easier to focus. I’m liking it!

I’ve added a couple of organ related blogs to my read list. These are by no means the only organ blogs out there. I would welcome any suggestions as to other blogs related to organ teaching I could follow. I still feel a bit breathless that I am working towards an organ studio in my home. I know it’s a good idea. Working towards that goal is fun. The commute is easier. It’s still hard to focus at times, but that’s getting easier. Perhaps it’s easier now because I have accomplished enough to be established. I know I will continue to learn, but I no longer feel like I need to establish myself. We’ll see how long that feeling lasts.

June seems to be speeding by. I have 2 more weeks to explore and unpack and plan the scope of work for the summer. Then July will dawn and I will be starting the real work. The paint brushes will get heavy use. I will even change this blog in a good way.  Better get busy with that list!

Please use the comment section to recommend other blogs related to organ music and the instrument for my list to read. Thank you for that help.

No comments:

Post a Comment