Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Catching up


I’m a couple of days late with this. Sorry. I’ve had a virus for a few days and have felt like doing……nothing! So, I did……nothing! Those of you that know me well realize that doing nothing is not in my nature. But, all I did was sleep, read, and watch tv. I didn’t tat, didn’t do chores, didn’t keep up with the computer stuff, didn't even sing yesterday. Honest. I’m so far behind…….

1)    Picture of the squares bookmark finished:

Squares bookmark with edge
I need a catchy name for this.

2)    Write out my earring designs. That’s all I can say for now. I’ve promised a pair as a surprise for someone that reads this, so after they receive it, I’ll post a picture and the pattern. (I need a catchy name for this also.)

3)    Find the correct colors for my next project. That will entail a drive to Santa Clara, I think. Aw shucks……

More on all this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment