Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Have I got a surprise for you!


But, it’s not ready yet!

I have raised creative children. When they were small, Legos were a favorite toy. They would build lots of creative masterpieces. Sometimes the blocks went together following directions (verbal and written) and sometimes the ideas came solely from their own creativity. 
I would need to keep an eye on what they were doing. It only takes once for you to learn that napping on a pile of plastic blocks is not a good idea! When it would get quiet, I’d investigate. More than once, I was greeted with,

 “Don’t look now! I’m making a surprise for you!”

Well, dear readers.

Don’t look now, I’m making a surprise!

I’ll have pictures soon. Thank you Ninetta for sparking this burst of creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks but what??? Lol! Legos were a favourite toy for my children and me as a child, too. A wonderful toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've finished the tatting on the bracelet and one earring. Pictures should go up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete