Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Earring challenge

Remember this challenge

Well, an earring a week was just a bit too much for my tat-load (workload of tatting projects). But, I’m thinking an earring a month will work. I decided that when I found a list of earring patterns I made a couple of years ago. There’s 9 on that list. Add to that the patterns I’ve discovered in the last year or so. And voila! An earring a month!


To motivate myself and convince myself I can actually meet this challenge, I’ve created this display.
Most of these entries were finished by the time summer began. Several were in the “because I can” stage when I registered to enter. Two entries weren’t finished in time. Two pieces I entered weren’t really finished either. I’ll be reorganizing my tatting display items next week.

2 comments:

  1. I can do that - an earring a month ! Although that's what it will be literally - One earring not a pair ;-P
    I've come up with so many earring patterns over the last month (and a whole lot of ideas) that I should be able to create a pattern a month as a personal challenge :-D
    Eager to see your display

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lack your confidence. I have the ideas, but life keeps getting in the way. We can cheer each other on!

      Delete