Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

I almost missed it.....

I almost missed a deadline for CNCH. I’ll be working hard to meet it now. Pictures when I’m doing something other than stringing beads, tatting, blocking, and mailing the piece. Teaser: I’m expanding on Diane’s Ice Drop method.

I almost missed the wildflowers. I took time for a hike yesterday. It helped to energize me and clear my head. They are pretty. Didn’t try to see if they smell; I don’t fancy getting into Poison Oak. The pictures didn’t turn out as I didn’t take the time to figure out how to take a picture under trees on a foggy day.

I almost missed a great pattern. Dagmar combines simplicity and elegance in fresh ways. Thank you! I’ll be working this up to use with a nametag.


Best get busy catching up! Enjoy Spring and all its beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment