Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

When all else fails....tat!

This week is the week of Advent that I find out where the failure points are in my planning. With age, I’ve gained wisdom. Enough to alter my plans and not be bullied into sticking with what I figure out will fail. Mind does not conquer shredded tendons!!! So, when I had the difficult talk with myself, made the difficult decisions, and had the difficult conversations (email seldom works with these conversations), I sat down to tat.

Remember this project? The center was quite easy to come up with. I’ve managed to learn more of the piece on organ. That helped to figure out what I really wanted to do for the middle section: 


I think it just might work!

Happy Christmas!!

(I’ll be continuing to publish posts, but may avail myself of the scheduling feature! More time to practice and tat then…..)

2 comments:

  1. Progress, however small or large each step may be, is always welcome! I see another round with 3 more block 'petals' forming a flower! Looking forward to more reveals 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The music is rather vertical in the middle section. I must ponder a set of 6 blocks per repeat. Hmmmmmmm

      Delete