Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

I love Christmas!

 I do love Christmas time. I always have lots of music to share. I always have lots of gifts to give. I usually have lots of tatting to share. I can’t show much of what I’ve been working on. But I will share this:

mini stockings with tatting in white


These were gifted me several years ago. I love them!! Simple velveteen for the background material, simple white lace for the embellishments. What’s not to love!! Well, when you hang them among the branches of your green tree, the background of the stockings gets lost. This year, I’m displaying them on the Tatting Stands! I can’t decide whether to place them on the mantle, on a window shelf, or on a small table. Where would you display them????

6 comments:

  1. Certainly somewhere where they’re easy to see, they’re lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd put them wherever you can see them the best. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to put them anywhere they will be seen. They would be on my mantle, just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mantel it is! It's so much fun to decorate with them.

    ReplyDelete