Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Stay healthy and safe

 


With the emergence of omicron variant of the COVID-19 virus, I’ve reluctantly decided to not make plans for travel or visiting until more is known. Please support those who are working in the health and science fields to discover facts so that we can live more wisely in community with each other. 

I came to this decision while helping out with the finishing of the ornament pictured here. Before you ask if I can finish your stitching, let me assure you I have A LOT to learn!!


3 comments:

  1. Pretty ornament ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a shame that omicron is disrupting lives. Here we go again. But you’re right , we need more clarity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hopeful that with vaccines we will not be on complete lock down. I'm continuing to wear a mask. Not because I fear contracting COVID, but because I just don't need a mild cold or flu right now! I have Holidays to celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete