Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2021

The end is in sight....

 Made ya look!

It’s not….there are so many unfinished projects sitting waiting for my attention. If I think about them too much, I lose all momentum to finish them and start a new project. I know, not healthy…..

Having recently finished a knitting project started many years ago, I decided to tackle the next biggest project: the elephant. I’m using a floor stand with the canvas stretched on stretcher bars roughly a yard square. So, it takes up space. If I finish it, I can use that space, right?

Next section to stitch is the background. The designer asks for a combination of cotton thread and a rayon “thread” that behaves more like ribbon. It’s relaxing to work, so it shouldn’t take long to complete. Then, on to the next section: border.

If you’re really interested in joining me in stitching this project, EGA is offering a lightning round with Mary Long.

No comments:

Post a Comment