Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Remember this idea?

 Yeah, about that memory bit….

Well, don’t feel bad if you can’t remember all my ideas, I don’t either. 

This idea of chords I do remember. I think about it a lot. Chords create harmony and are so important in music. I’ve even been handed “music” by a singer I’m supposed to accompany that looks like this:

That was an interesting day!


Anyway, I keep trying out ideas for my designs, but so far nothing works gracefully as a design element. Perhaps I need to keep trying out patterns shared by Frau Endrucks……

5 comments:

  1. Now There's an idea 😁😍 Welcome to the land of Endrucks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've started several patterns and always, every...single...time....got distracted by what other patterns I see possible. Sigh!! Welcome to my land of creativity!

      Delete
  2. Makes you appreciate the keyboard harmony classes that were required as an undergrad, doesn't it? :) I get distracted by all the patterns, too....it's why I end up with at least half a dozen different projects in various stages of completion, and sometimes get so distracted I start yet ANOTHER one, too. :) But it is great fun working on them all. :)
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a fit of tidiness, I tried to finish off the Interlocking Medallion. As I finished tatting the last chain, I realized I never "interlocked" the first chain. Out came the scissors......after a walk.

      Delete