Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Two steps forward, one step back

 I know I promised a peek at earrings, but after 3 test tats, I’m still not completely sold on a design. I have one more idea to try. Look for a picture next week.

What else was I going to post about? Ah yes, there are still spots open in the classes. It’s a bit late to order supplies with confidence they will arrive in time, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. Perhaps Hobby Lobby has a shuttle or needle and if you can’t find the Lizbeth, any size 10 thread will do. The tighter the thread is spun, the easier it will be to learn the Double Stitch. Do visit the Lace Museum workshop page and scroll down past all those complicated classes. Join me for tatting fun!

I’ll close with a photo of my Day 8 of Jane’s current TIAS:

2 comments:

  1. Your necklace is amazing and I am sure you will can create suitable earrings. It could be worn when teaching or Zoom too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a design now. Details to come next week.

      Delete