Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Dissent finished and submitted

 To see what other lacers have created out of their stash, visit this link:

IOLI lace challenge 1: stash

To see my quick photo of the necklace, you can scroll down almost to the bottom or just search for my name.

Now for earrings to match. I have 4 great ideas. I usually try to come up with 5 sketches before I start putting the ideas into thread. I can’t wait this time!! One is a crackin’ goodun.

In the meantime, here’s my Day 7 of Jane’s TIAS:

5 comments:

  1. Your necklace is spectacular! I hope you’ll find someone who will wear it, it would be a shame if it was never worn. I enjoyed seeing the different stash projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been fun to complete this Challenge. Now on to the next one!

      Delete
  2. Wow, your beads have completely transformed the necklace!!!! Love it and now to see your earrings 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Two prototypes are done. I plan to post pictures tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous necklace! I love the thread you used, and the beads make it unique.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete