Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

I can't let this one go!

 I should….I really should. I don’t have the excuse that I don’t have time. We’re still on lock-down. As each week passes, more and more families are touched by death and illness. I seem to want to escape by working on this endless doily. Here’s the idea I’m working with for round 16:   


It’s still not very large given the tiny thread and simple design for rounds 5-14. And I’m not working on it as steadily as I could. (I’ve been helping with planting roses. All 14 are in the ground.) I guess the small repeat motifs have been a bit calming. And we do need calm. Perhaps that is why I keep picking it up.

I look forward to getting back to teaching. Not enough students signed up for the Lace Museum classes next week. We’re looking at dates for the future. Keep an eye on their registration page for an update. Perhaps when I get back to a regular schedule I’ll finish this off. Well, one can hope……

3 comments:

  1. If I remember correctly, these are your house and tree motifs? Would love to see the completed project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a good project for the past year. I figure it will take me through February to finish the final 2 rounds.

    ReplyDelete