Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Group Tatting

 I am so fortunate to have a local tatting Study Group. I treasure my online tatting friends. When I can, I try to connect with them. But, having a local group is a lot of fun!


We meet each Tuesday for a couple of hours. Lately, we have been bouncing around snowflake pattern ideas. I was reminded of a lovely celtic style pattern in this blog post from Bernice. I remembered tatting it. Just couldn’t remember when and where the pattern is. I don’t have this book, just her Tatted Animals book (which I love). After quite a bit of digging I found the sample I had. Using that, I tatted up this new Star:

I really must keep from getting side-tracked! But this was great fun!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes, nothing beats meeting fellow tatters in the real world. Lovely flake. I like your colours. And your picot size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snowflake and enjoy group interaction :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky gal to meet up with tatting friends. Love your colors on your flake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're meeting only online using Zoom. It's good to connect and support each other, but meeting in person is still my first choice.

      Delete