Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Class Material

what to learn next???

I am a life-long learner. I count learning as a hobby. I’m addicted to finding out new information. Yes, that means there’s always a pile of stuff to read, “small” projects to do, and entries on the calendar for talks, conversations, documentaries. Some people’s lives are never boring due to drama. My life is never boring due to curiosity. And yes, I do know curiosity can kill a cat. The older I get, the more things available on the internet, the less energetic I feel, the safer my days are. Honest!

I’ve been pulling together my Class Material for the Lace Museum series. Teaching is a sure-fire way for me to learn. I learned a great deal tatting the sample. I learned which point of the pattern my mind consistently wanders. Valuable information. I plan to pass that on during the weekend classes. Join us!

To register, visit the workshop page and scroll down about half way: tatting workshop

1 comment: