Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Time is marching on


Changes are afoot. I am beginning preparations for a new tatting class series (online only right now). No dates yet, but I think it will be exciting. I need to narrow down the possible pattern: edging for the mat from the Museum collection, edging for your fabric mask, earrings, door decoration in para-cord, cover for ornament, etc.

I’ve also decided I really must complete some of the projects for the house that I started too long ago to admit. That will involve a sewing machine. So, I must organize that part of the house. No, I won’t be sharing pictures! Well, maybe.

I’ll be reminding myself of this story when I get discouraged: 3 years to clean and reinstall the grand orgue in Notre Dame. I won’t take 3 years. Honest.

Oh, and time was extended last weekend. The bidding for the Art Auction to support Carmel Bach Festival will close tomorrow at 3 PM Pacific (11 PM GMT) . I hope whoever wins my piece will let me know. Maybe they’ll even send a picture to me. Well, one can hope.

2 comments:

  1. That’s a lot of projects to prepare. I need to complete a couple of household projects too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your curtains are inspiring. Perhaps inspiration will spread.

      Delete