Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Save the Date


October 19,21,23 2020 Beginning tatting offered as a virtual class through the Lace Museum in Sunnyvale, CA

October 24-25, 2020 Tatting workshop focusing on the edging of a vintage mat in the collection of the Lace Museum in Sunnyvale, CA. The workshop will be offered using a virtual classroom.

Details will be posted on the Museum webpage soon!

I’ve been finishing, sorting, organizing, tidying a lot lately. Here’s my version of the Challenge Jon Yusoff created last Spring. I’ll be adding my bits soon.



2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous. You’ve used colours so well to enhance the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't completely decided what I'll do for the next couple of rounds. I hope that blocking will even out the yellow center rounds. More to come later!

      Delete