Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Mark your Calendars


Announcing a virtual workshop:  May 25-29, 2020 Tatting with Melanie.

Register through the Lace Museum in Sunnyvale, CA For a copy of the flyer click: Here

This will not replace the in person workshop that was to be held in April. I will offer an in-depth look at Sonata (BWV 1034) along with tips and tricks. If you are a beginner, do not fear! There will be plenty of time to help you learn to tat.

Announcing a virtual Art Auction starting July 18, 2020 and extending through August.

This Art of Music Raffle online will replace the show in the Marjorie Evans Gallery. I will miss the Festival concerts this year. I know the staff continues to work to bring music through the other programs the Festival sponsors and staffs. I hope my small piece of tatting will help to raise funds during this difficult time. More information as the time approaches.

My final event is one you, and only you, can decide what it will be. I encourage each of us to continue to create each day. Sit down with your instrument and play music. Sit down with your pencil or computer and compose. Sit down with your thread, needle, or shuttle and create lace. Share what you create. We can make this crazy world a better place!

1 comment: