Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thread can be stubborn


Like many households in the last few weeks, we have been cleaning, tidying, and sorting. I’ve picked up some projects that were put aside unfinished. Nothing is finished yet. I’ve cut out and revisited, and discovered again that thread can be stubborn. I’ve got time to work it all out now.

I’m continuing to work on Jon Yusoff’s Challenge doily she named Threads that Bind. I’ll be adding color in the next part. I hope my solution to how to add just a bit works out.

4 comments:

  1. I like your challenge doily. Yes, good time to review and tidy! Sorry you had another cancellation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finding solutions along with half-finished projects. I call that a win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to have conquered the thread 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still working on how to gracefully add that second color. I wish to use a pink for the rings in the "insert" sections that appear when the diamond sections begin to decrease. So far, so good, but I would like to finish two more rounds before I pronounce the technique good.

    ReplyDelete