Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Tatting by Zoom


That sounds like credits at the end of a vintage tv show. The Tatting Study Group met this week using Zoom. It’s a very popular app right now. It was fun to see everyone.

On a sadder note, the workshop in Sunnyvale is postponed. We’re talking about an online component that will be a much different format. More as that progresses.

I decided to start the Challenge doily over. I made several mistakes in the first few rounds. I’m liking the way it looks now. Picture as I finish the next round.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun way to see everyone. My local guild is having a sit and stitch in place of our regular monthly meeting using Zoom too. I was thinking of just having my hands tatting in the camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh. Good idea! I'm trying to put together a series of beginner classes for a group. I'm considering calling it something cute. Any ideas?

      Delete