Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

I can finally share it!


This is my newest example of Sonata BWV 1034:


I wanted to give those who signed up and attended the Lace Museum class the first viewing. It’s so hard for me to keep a photo secret! 
We met for the first of 3 sessions yesterday. It’s always fun to see the grin people get when they have success creating lace. Each class always teaches me something. The learning curve has been a bit steep since it’s an online only class, but I think we had success overall. Of the 5 students, 4 are working with a needle versus a shuttle. I can’t wait to meet up again tomorrow and Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Glad your first session was a success, in spite of the new way of doing things. I’m sure it’ll become easier as you go on. Your Sonata doily is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete