Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Discoveries continue


The garden is still surprising us. Another volunteer foxglove:


Since these plants bloom on the second year of growth, and we’ve been caring for the garden 3 years, I think I can say that (given the drought) we’ve discovered all that’s growing in our yard. I think….. Incidentally, that’s a jade plant in the background. They have taken over parts of the yard. That’s a good thing in my mind.



I’ve also discovered my new favorite tassel for bookmarks: Usha’s Charming Frills pattern. 

I struggled with the LJ +(CWJ) combination. I still haven’t mastered it. I think I’ll need to tat this several times before I say I have the pattern down (aw shucks!) I got this far last night with the help of a couple of strong lamps. I kinda like the finish of this row, but I will be adding the final row today.


First though, I'll be test tatting her pattern at the bottom as requested. hmmmmm I'm thinking white with a bit of purple like the foxglove. To the thread stash!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment