Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

4 reasons for a break

I had planned to post a picture of the square study in purple. That is until I realized I’d
1. Joined the front side of the 2nd motif to the back side of the 1st motif.
2. Forgot a bead on a bead join picot.
3. Used the wrong color bead on another bead join picot.
4. Forgot I had adjusted the stitch count on the outer ring of the onion ring on a corner.

Now, when I’m sitting at the organ and I make that many mistakes, I know it’s time for a break. Some food, maybe some tea, and maybe even a walk outside or finishing a looming chore.
So, I took a break and thus didn’t finish the tatting before I needed to head to bead. The next morning was going to be the start of a busy day and I wanted to get enough sleep. If I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep, I’d work on it then. I slept like a log. So, no purple square study.


More next week on that busy day. There’s the teaser: Project Management, Artist in Residence, Hymn Studies, Classic American Organ Registration, Theater Organ Registration, Doublewide Doubleweave, Journalism, Color Theory in Lace Design, and oh yeah….planning for what house remodel will get done during the Holiday Shutdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment