Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Now where was I.......

Ok….I got distracted. 
I blame it on “Back to School” sales and watching the kids in the neighborhood get back into their school routines.

I making progress on the bell cover, the stained glass idea is percolating, the Fair display is in the works, and my house is getting organized. To top it all off, the weather is turning and the fog/smoke is lifting. That means I enjoyed a sunrise this morning! Again, I won’t annoy you with pictures as my photography skills are not up to snuff. I enjoy good photographs and recognize the skill it takes to produce them. Skill I would have to work very hard to master. I get distracted by the beauty of what I’m trying to photograph too easily.


I think I’ll go distract myself with a quick romp through my practice list at the organ. Then, on to the shuttles!

No comments:

Post a Comment