Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Nostalgia hit


So, I’m feeling sentimental. When I started this blog almost 3 years ago, I really didn’t think it would last. You see, I had started an Etsy shop. It was fun to get my tatting out there. But it became a frustrating time sink. I’m not like some who HAVE to have time online. I hardly ever think of something to say in comment. I was feeling my age.

But the blog has survived. I find I enjoy posting. Not daily, mind you. But twice a week suits me just fine.

So, where to go from here? Well, I think I will continue to post about how tatting and music fits together in my life. I welcome any comments. Those who do comment, I will try to answer and comment on your blog/website. No promises though. The thread and keys emit a siren song each day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment