Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

so close.......

Scanning my tatting has led to catching mistakes. Today was no exception. I’ve been working on a triangle based on an antique pattern from a Frauberger book. I had to try several times to get the secondcorner worked correctly. I wasted quite a bit of thread, but figured I had enough to finish as I usually add 10 inches or so. Well, I ran out of thread. Like I was lacking 2 inches. Sigh.


Frauberger triangle almost done

After staring at it for a couple of days, I decided on a fix, took the tatting out to the spot I need to fix, and then set it aside so that I could scan it this morning. That’s when I saw this on the third side.
mistake joining the chains.
 Sigh. Well, more than sigh…….I actually woke the cat up with my wail!

Yaknow…..I think I’ll just start over…..later…….

No comments:

Post a Comment