Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

TIAS 2013 Day 10


I should know better than to try to be clever when I’m in a hurry in the evening. I normally get the portion of the pattern tatted the day Jane releases it. But, today was one of those days……
TIAS 2013 Day 10

 
So, here it is after

I picked out the next to last ring
I caught up on the chores leftover from yesterday
I had my cup of coffee…or 2 or 3 cups.

I can’t wait to see what we tat the last day. And is this a hint, Jane?? Will you and your family be making an announcement soon?? Or are you hinting to my children?? (If so, PLEASE let them finish college before pressuring them with such hints.) Seriously, I’m off to do today’s chores and get ready for tomorrow. It’s Open House for the teachers at Jo-Ann’s in the afternoon. That’s always fun. If you’re in the area, stop by the table and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment