Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Home again, Home again.....

 Our county is under a Stay At Home order again. That will not impact me a huge amount. I work from home, only meeting twice a week outside the home in very safe environments. I do not have to be in grocery stores, hospital/doctors’ offices, or any other “essential” businesses. I can stay home and reduce the possibility. Have I experienced COVID-19 symptoms? No. The closest I’ve come is the temperature spike during a hot flash. But…..

Asymptomatic people can spread this virus. I was very sick with a respiratory illness a year ago. I know I picked it up visiting in another city and trying out a VR headset. BTW it was worth it to have a cold for a week or two. But, this virus? I’ll not tempt fate. I wasn’t as sick as others got. I seem to shake off colds and bronchitis quickly. I’ll not take the risk that I could be exposed and spread this virus.

Please search your heart. Ask yourself if what you wish to do would be wise in a war zone. Because, until we consider that we are under attack and behave as though we are at war, we will not all survive. If you have to be out of your house, please behave as though you are in a war zone by wearing a mask, limiting your contact with others, and make it possible for the helpers to help.

Thank you!

2 comments: