Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

Not words I like to use


Cancel
Can’t

Those words always seem empty to me. I’d much rather be busy with creating and using positive words. But that’s not reality at the present. Don’t get me wrong. I am lucky and fortunate. I have resources, space, and in that mantra of Real Estate, “location, location, location.” We’re able to continue walking for exercise, we have not had to change our eating habits, and for the most part, our days are full of activities very similar to what we did last month, last year, or even last few years. We are fortunate.

So what have we been doing? Catching up and cleaning.

I’ve been organizing and documenting and cleaning. You know, all those tasks you’ll “get around to” someday that you know are really important in the long run. Not quite to the level of getting our affairs in order, more like on the level of “Spring Cleaning” and “getting ready for a move” level. OK, truth be told, I haven’t felt very pressed to do anything. I’ve been just reading and walking and caring for the garden and clothes and cooking. I’ve also been sorting out what’s on the computer. Making a list of what should be on the computer. We’ve got time now.

Time to…..
Take a walk.

2 comments:

  1. After the walk (I took time for breakfast and worked a few puzzles), I'll be sitting through my vintage thread. Pictures will follow!

    ReplyDelete