Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Application for Shuttlebirds Tatting Workshop and Retreat is in


I’ve stepped off the edge AGAIN!

I turned in my application to teach at Shuttlebirds in Idaho next May. That will make the spring very busy. What have I committed to?

Singing/playing during Lent (Holy week in 2020 is April 5-11)


Walking 5K in the Big Sur Marathon (April 26, 2020)

With the Workshop/Retreat in Idaho (April 30-May 3, 2020), that will make those weeks quite a flurry of activity! Truth be told, I just couldn’t resist a Carnival!


So, if you want to get away right after Easter for an in depth weekend looking at Sonata, contact Kim at the Museum.

If you want to walk or run along the edge of the Pacific, register now!

If my application is chosen, I’d be pleased to meet up in the mountains of the Pacific Northwest for a tatting party. Just bookmark here and watch for registration to open.


Grab those shuttles and join in the fun! Mmmmm maybe I should have something on the shuttles I can tat while walking in April………

2 comments:

  1. Tat while walking? Now That will be quite a tatwalk 🐈 😉
    You do have April filled to the brim -- enjoy every moment 💖

    ReplyDelete