Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Anticipating......


I’m anticipating a very busy December! This year, I find most of my activities on the calendar are things I truly enjoy doing! There is an advantage to getting older! You can say “no” more often, you can say “yes” when you want to, and you can instigate fun activities!

Dazzling Debut by Marilee Rockley with added beads
To finish off November, I plan to wear my new earrings, celebrate Thanksgiving, and finish off the handful of gifts I’m making.

4 comments:

  1. Splendid earrings! Sounds as though you have an exciting December to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The earrings have almost 200 beads each on them. I used size 80 thread and size 15 beads so that they weren't too heavy. Next version may not have quite so many beads ;)

      Delete
  2. Lovely earrings! You are sure to get lots of compliments :-))
    Enjoy the holiday season

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do get compliments. Last Saturday at a Craft Faire I had several people comment and ask about them. I hope to follow up soon with them!

      Delete