Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Focused Dreams

Time off-line has allowed me to dream more. I’ve been able to slow my energy down enough to focus. When I create, I tend to lose track of time. Needless to say, when my energy was focused on raising small children, I didn’t create much. I did try to keep my fingers in it a bit. Efforts along those lines usually got tossed in a box unless they were given as gifts. I spent a couple of happy hours looking through one of those boxes. Of course I have many more ideas now. Once I start putting those ideas into thread, I’ll feel like I’m not dreaming so much. That will be a good feeling!


Today I get the pleasure of helping the Carmel Craft Guild set up their display for the Fair. I’ve yet to really grasp what this Fair will be like. I can’t wait to discover it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment