Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Spring is here!


The plum tree is in bloom. The birds are starting to stake out nesting places. And the weeds are back. If you’ve followed this blog over the years, you know about our garden and weeds. post on weeding I didn’t do a real thorough job of weeding while the ground was soft from the rain. Now, the weather is turning warm and dry. So, I’ll just have to cope later. I really dislike using weed killer in the ground around the fruit trees. There’s just something off about that.

I hit another snag in the angel pattern. I struggle so with scale and making the motifs fit a shape I’ve determined. I hope to conquer this over the next few days; Then, on to tat a test in smaller thread to see how big it really will be. I may have to simplify the pattern to get it down to a manageable size.

I think I will take a walk around the yard to smell the roses first……

No comments:

Post a Comment