Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ain't house hunting fun!!!

Well, it is fun to imagine and see where other people have chosen to live at one time or another. It’s another experience to actually start the process of buying/selling and moving/relocating. It’s exciting, scary, and rather nerve-wracking. I have to keep telling myself that I can stay calm through it all. Tatting helps.

 I took the time to locate where my bead stash is. I have been itching to tat more earrings. I also need to clean or replace a pair that I wear often. My photo didn’t turn out well at all. When I finish the replacement pair, I’ll scan them before I finish them with the wire. I like using jump rings and such to attach the tatting to a wire. It seems to put the focal point of the design at the height that compliments most people. Just my opinion……

I think I’ll go pick a pattern idea from the sketch book. That should calm my nerves and focus my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment