Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Exclamation Point news

I have the pleasure of writing a column for an email newsletter. It was sent out to folks that visit a needlepoint shop close to me. Exclamation Point is a lovely little shop. I'm pleased to be asked to demonstrate tatting. Most of the threads and such sold here are for needlepoint and cross stitch, but they do carry a few tatting supplies. Some time ago, I used some blending fibers in a hummingbird picture that were plucked off the wall here. Since then, they have moved into new digs. The store is light, airy, and very special. I learned to needlepoint before I learned to tat. I still have a few of my early pieces. Maybe it’s time to…..no! I have too many design ideas and I really, really want to finish and send off the TAT Master binder set! I must stay focused!!!!!
You see, I have to be very firm with myself. I am pleased to write about my tatting. I’m pleased to come and demonstrate. I always have interesting and stimulating visits to the store. If you’re in the Bay Area, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment