Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

I'm ready for Autumn

 


I’ve been working on this sporadically. I will be figuring out how it’ll be finished after I get into the class on finishing techniques. Stitching on canvas seems easier as there was no hoop or frame to deal with. I like working with Pearl cotton thread. The pattern was easy enough to read. I just needed some help with a few basics that experienced stitchers know to assume. Sigh!

I hope your world is as golden and colorful as this little bit.

3 comments:

  1. It’s lovely! Good that you can ask for help when you need it, otherwise you couldn’t learn anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next question to answer: can tatting be combined with canvas surface embroidery?

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!!!! You've managed a Van Gogh in threads.

    ReplyDelete