Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

I can relate....

 

I snapped these pictures the other day on a walk by the Bay:

I can relate to the seals. They were just THAT exhausted. The scientist told us that they are males back from breeding. Now, the breeding area I know about is the Channel Islands. It takes your average pleasure sailboat a day to get there from here. Cruise ships schedule 6 hours or so to sail that far. At times, over the past few months, I’ve felt that tired from the push of a grand celebration or large project.

I can relate to the birds. I tried something new combining tatting and embroidery. It worked…sort of….I just wanted to tuck my head under my wing and rest. Maybe a better idea would come to me. Or not…..



5 comments:

  1. I can relate, too, but for health reasons 🤪😁🙃 Low oxygen, low energy, yet I soldier along 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I cannot imagine you in a role as soldier. Maybe vanquishing the health demons, but not plodding mindlessly along wrecking havoc!

      Delete
    2. LOL, I wonder what you think soldiers do exactly 🤣🤣🤣
      I plod along through the haze in my head/brain when all attention is focused on getting enough oxygen sometimes unsuccessfully. Yet I enjoy all tatting-related activities and that keeps me happy and grounded.

      Delete
    3. Having grown up in a Navy household (rigid) and married an Airman (rules to follow for his sake) , I see your creativity and community building as anything but THAT! What you choose to do speaks to who you are.

      Delete