Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

My Fantasia has begun

 Remember this design idea?

I’ve been poking at learning the piece. I find it harder to learn such music as I get older. I vow to keep trying though! Just don’t ask for a recording…..

Spinning Wheel Glass Mat
Designed by Mary Konior

I will be adapting this wonderful pattern to use as the center of the doily. The final section of the Fantasia has short runs going up through the hands. This spinning row idea is just the ticket!

Now for the idea for the middle section of music…….

2 comments:

  1. Wow, now I see piano keys in this classic pattern, too! Waiting to see where your fantasy takes you - fly high, Mel 🦋💖👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first time I saw a pattern with rows of split rings I thought of keyboards. That flight is yet to take off!!

      Delete