Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Shiny

 


I’m supporting a friend who is job searching. She’s easily distracted while looking at websites as she works as a Web Designer. My role is to hold her accountable for “shiny time” and celebrating “job hunt time” as she scrolls through all those job listings! I’m fortifying myself with chocolate!

I’m still exploring different fibers. I wanted to compare the two of the metallic threads I’ve used in the past. The one in the middle is what  LizMetallic looks like, the smallest at the bottom is Beading thread that is waxed I think, the top one is DMC Metallic. Since the DMC has rayon, it handled differently from the rest. I would love to know how the Beading thread is spun and finished. Anyway, the shiny distracted me!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled tatting/practice!!

2 comments: