Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Substitutions


Since my injury, I’ve been on a journey of last minute gigs for organ jobs. I’m the substitute in the wings colleagues call when life happens. Almost each time it is for a happy event: babies coming early, winning a trip to a wonderful location (Paris!), and receiving a gift of time with a treasured friend. Sometimes the events are not so cheerful. Last week I received one of those breathless "I have good news and a request" calls. I filled in Sunday, will fill in Wednesday and a few Fridays. More information on those Noon concerts in a later post. Right now I must gather my music and shoes and get busy!

Good thing I finished all the samples for the workshops last week!! Pictures have already been shared as much as I’m allowed. You’ll just have to sign up for Sunnyvale Lace Museum or Shuttlebirds Tat Days to join in more fun with those patterns. Classes are filling, so get your application in (scholarships are available for new tatters).

2 comments: