Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Joy in orange


😀
I’ve been working on this sample for months. Not steadily, but whenever the deadlines clear enough to pick up a pattern I can work in small sections. And because the center section has beads added as you go, not loaded onto thread prior to tatting, I didn’t work on this in the car but rather just sitting around the house. OK, those of you who know me can stop laughing! I rarely just sit. I’m usually doing two things at once: tatting and …… watching TV, talking to friends, reading a book on the computer, listening to music that I want to analyze/perform, ….. you get the idea.

Anyway…..

This sample is in vintage thread using size 15 blue beads. I rather like it. Orange is associated with joy and happiness, so this makes me smile. Or perhaps that is because I’m looking forward to teaching in April and May. Join me!

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty 💗💗💗 I'm sure the class will be a huge success - sitting or standing 😉😄

    ReplyDelete