I learned a lot this summer.
- My energy is not unlimited, even with a boost from coffee or tea.
- I really do know how to tat.
- I really do know how to play the organ.
- I need to improve both skills.
- I also need to improve my writing skill.
|Inverted Snowflake by Martha Ess|
I was thrilled to take a class from Martha Ess at Tat Days. I’ve enjoyed tatting her patterns for years. Here’s what we focused on in class:
I tatted this in vintage thread. I figured I’d need to learn the technique of the joins in the long picot arms. I hope to tat one in better thread next week.