Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Fair possibilities


By this time of year, I’m usually lining up what I wish to enter in the Fair for judging. Slight problem this year. 

I’ve nothing to enter. 

I’ve tatted things to be sure, but everything that is complete and ready for judging is in someone else’s hands or going with me to Tat Days in Georgia. Mmmmmmm Someone else will just have to win the ribbons this year. 

I’m grinning whenever I think that as tatting has become popular enough here in Monterey County to have several pieces in a number of categories. <grin!>

2 comments:

  1. You are 'entering' your students, in a sense 😄😀 To think you have created a band of tatters in such a short time span 🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gratifying to see people tatting here. I used to think it was because I was young and impatient that 4 years seemed to long a time to reach a goal. Now I blame it on living near Silicon Valley. If you don't have measureable results in 6 months, you've taken to long to reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete